Fly your way: The PrivateFly Jet Card
The PrivateFly Jet Card gives you the ultimate in personalised service for your private jet travel, with the reassurance of working with one of the world's leading private aviation groups.
Talk to our expert team 24/7 to discover more about the PrivateFly Jet Card. Call us on +44 (0)20 7100 6960.
Our Jet Card gives you fixed hourly rates, guaranteed availability, and preferred booking terms - every time you fly.
We're currently offering enhanced flexibility too, as we know that travel remains uncertain. So if you take out a Jet Card before the end of June 2021 it is refundable for 90 days - giving you the flexibility to change your plans if you need to.
As a PrivateFly Jet Card holder, you’ll have priority access to our premium family fleet and hand-picked aircraft from our safety-accredited network in Europe and the USA. Your Personal Account Manager is on-hand to ensure every aspect of your journey is taken care of.
Key benefits of the PrivateFly Jet Card
- Enhanced control and convenience from fixed, upfront hourly rates.
- Use your Jet Card seamlessly for flights in Europe and the USA via our sister company, Sentient Jet.
- Streamlined booking process to access your preferred aircraft group, even at short notice.
- Exclusive City Pair rates on popular routes.
- Priority access to our family fleet aircraft and hand-picked operator suppliers - with guaranteed aircraft availability.
- Personal Account Manager, available 24/7.
- Enhanced booking and cancellation terms.
- Opt for a specific aircraft group Jet Card, or create your own bespoke global Jet Card.
- Refundable for 90 days if you join by 30 June 2021.
- Share your card (unlimited sharing).
- Every flight includes a 300% carbon offset.
Where can I fly with the PrivateFly Jet Card?
The PrivateFly Jet Card gives you access to travel zones based on your aircraft category and hourly rate. Our travel zones include top destinations in Europe, and within the USA (via our sister company Sentient Jet).
Our European Jet Card zones include most of Europe, giving you seamless and guaranteed access to some of the most popular summer travel destinations - including the following:
- Nice, Cannes & the wider Cote d'Azur
- Malaga & the Costa del Sol
- Majorca & Menorca
- Mykonos, Santorini & other Greek islands
- Faro & the wider Algarve
- Sardinia & Corsica
- The Italian Lakes
- The Amalfi Coast, Capri & Sicily
Jet Card hourly rates from €5,900
Choose whether you want to fly on Light Jets, Midsize jets, Super-Midsize Jets or Heavy Jets, depending on your travel requirements. The PrivateFly Jet Card offers hourly rates of €5,900 for the Light Jet Card, €7,950 for the Midsize Jet Card, €9,600 for the Super-Midsize Jet Card and €11,700 for the Heavy Jet Card - based on a 25 hour commitment.
Either way you'll benefit from highly-competitive jet card terms including guaranteed 24-hour access to our family fleet and other premium suppliers. You'll also enjoy discounted access to our City Pair fixed rate prices on popular routes, plus more flexibility and fewer peak day restrictions than other jet card providers.